How My Blog Started
I am writing a book about my daughter, Justine, who was killed in a car accident. Blogging is a good way to “keep the writing muscle” sharp, I learned in my online writing course. I’m also building a platform for my book so this is a great place to do that.
Advice For New Bloggers
I’m a fairly new blogger myself so I would advise any new blogger to sign up for WordPress U 101. You will learn so much!
1) I cherish my 5 month old grandson. He brings so much joy into my heart!
2) I was challenged to my core last March when my daughter was killed in a car accident.
3) My grandson, Oliver!
4) My aspiration is to finish my book, “Not My Story To Tell” and get it published.
5) I’ve been married for 36 years so I would have to pass on any naughtiness with a cute stranger!
My questions For My Nominees
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
3. What would be your dream vacation?
4. What makes you happy?
5. Who do you cherish most?